Myofascial release therapy is a technique that targets the fascia, a thin layer of connective tissue that surrounds our muscles, bones, and organs. At Summit Integrated Health we offer myofascial release in Las Vegas as part of our thorough approach to healing and chronic pain relief.
The Solution to Myofascial Pain Syndrome
Myofascial pain syndrome (MPS) is a condition that causes pain and discomfort in the muscles and soft tissues due to the development of trigger points or tight knots of muscle fibers. These trigger points can be caused by overuse, poor posture, injury, or stress. Over time, MPS can lead to chronic pain and limit mobility and overall quality of life. Myofascial release therapy involves gentle pressure and stretching to release tension and restore proper function to the affected muscles and tissues.
Benefits of Myofascial Release Therapy:
- Reduced pain and discomfort in the muscles and soft tissues
- Increased range of motion and flexibility
- Improved postural alignment and balance
- Decreased muscle tension and spasms
- Enhanced athletic performance and reduced risk of injury
- Reduced inflammation and swelling in the affected area
- Improved circulation and oxygenation of the tissues
- Relief from chronic conditions such as fibromyalgia and arthritis
- Improved recovery from surgery or injury
- Relief from headaches and migraines
- Reduced stress and tension in the body
- Improved sleep quality and relaxation
- Improved immune function
To know more about myofascial release in Las Vegas, contact our office for an appointment.
Schedule Your Consultation
Myofascial release therapy is a viable treatment option if you are dealing with chronic pain or tension in your muscles and soft tissues. At Summit Integrated Health, a multidisciplinary medical center in Las Vegas, we offer this therapy as a part of our comprehensive approach to healing and pain relief. Schedule a consultation with one of our licensed medical professionals to discuss whether myofascial release in Las Vegas is right for you.